Tuesday, October 20, 2009

digital slr rebel Class room with some limitations

I buy the camera from Panasonic FZ28 superzoom camera broke and had to return because of it.
I bought the camera with lens 18-200 mm. As he had done before, almost 1 year with the image of Panasonic, I could compare well.
Invincible + class Bilsstabilistor is the Canon lens. Tele 200 MMM 1 / 15 second hand is pixelscharf possible.
+ The high ISO capability of the Canon is also of class. ISO 1600 images are good. Here, the CF can not go to 28
+ Noise at high ISO settings outside, I was very surprised that the picture quality of Panasonic is no worse than the Canon, especially if your goal is fully transformed the barrel. Very bad and range of Canon lenses of 135 mm.
+ HD video is recorded at a speed of 20 frames per second. This is not really a restriction. With a format converter, you can increase the frame rate of 30 frames per second. The images run the team. Given that Canon chooses a low compression ratio, which is without sacrificing quality.
+ Automated programs Panasonic performs better than the Canon. My wife, who prefer to simply press the shutter allows Biler worse, as the face of the Canon too weak and therefore unusable. I have some photos that the petals in the foreground, Sharp, 5 children are behind the flower, however, clear. The fully automatic mode, the Panasonic is automatically selected scene modes, the better.
+ Live View Mode, of course, the Panasonic can not be used for automatic programming of Canon. It should be noted here must be done manually by pressing a button. For me, as a "fan" of the applicant is a good thing. My wife prefers to see on the monitor that is not appropriate because the snapshot manual focus.
+ Image and sound quality of these videos are even better in the Canon. However, even here, deutlch Panasonic bedienerfeundlicher. With the knowledge that I have a Canon Tastdruck extra sharpness. Automatic tracking of work and not. In reality, it must be cut manually.

The camera excellent, I give 4 stars. Since the utility is not the level of a Superzoomkamera much cheaper, I subtract a star. A digital SLR for the consumer market should, in my opinion, also has an automatic matching.


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: