Sunday, October 11, 2009

digital slr rebel Excellent quality and price

I waited months to discuss the possibility of going ahead and buy the Canon 40D or take over the new XSi. I'm glad I waited for the XSI. The quality is excellent! I bought the XSi with 18-55mm IS lens. The lens is a nice walk around lens, but also purchased the 50mm 1.8 and Sigma 70-300mm zoom. I tend to leave the Sigma more than anything else.

The XSI has almost all the features of 40D at a fraction of the cost. Their function are clearly far superior to the XTi and totally worth it to upgrade. The 3-inch LCD screen is ideal for watching the live action or review. The buttons are placed high and is very easy to navigate.

The body itself is not as heavy as the 40D, but does not feel as cheap and low. It 'a big step up from my Canon S3 IS, but I still like this camera and all they have too much power.

I used the camera often and places and in all. Of course, like most, is doing very well from the light. Has exceeded my expectations in a dimly lit interior. Even when he had to change the ISO to 800 or 1600, made to perfection and there is very little noise evident. With my old car, have never been able to use high ISO settings, because they were too noisy to resolve with post-treatment. With the XSi, there is little or no workstation required processing in high ISO shots. It 'wonderful for low light conditions, when you do not want the deer in the headlights look flash!

Overall, the XSi was totally worth waiting and saving. The XSi is a fraction of the cost of the 40D and has most if not all the positive aspects of the 40D. Definitely recommend anyone debate between the two to go ahead and stick with the XSi body and your money for good lenses.


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: