Monday, October 5, 2009

Review Canon Digital Rebel XSi

I got my XSi from April 28, two days before he left, oversees a grade 8 trip to Washington DC. I have the camera for the first time in Washington, and took some being used for the controls, but I had a couple of very good shots. I have the goal of the kit is included with the camera and my 70-300mm zoom, and my 24-70mm lens (two lenses Canon) and I have some great pictures.

So I have this camera and lenses with me in a week's trip to Orlando, Florida, and I shot about 1200 photos, and I had many good shots. The colors are excellent and a great transition from the first generation Digital Rebel that I used before.

I bought the car a week ago to replace my Digital Rebel 5 years. The differences. It is easier and much faster. The speed with regard to implementation and every shot and auto-focus is amazing. Died during the greater part. This camera is too easy, especially for those accustomed to the original Digital Rebel. I was impressed very satisfied with the goal of the kit, although it has received rave reviews. I always play with him. My Canon 28-105 sharper images that the goal of the kit.

Overall, this camera is definitely a step forward for Digital Rebel elderly. The XTi, the 3-inch LCD and live preview of the comparison is a substantial improvement. Spot metering is a great advantage. I am very pleased with this camera.

www.slrdigitalrebel.com


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: