Wednesday, October 7, 2009

digital slr rebel expectations were exceeded.

To buy my first digital SLR camera, but I come with a solid base of analog photography (medium and) large format photography.

The XSI is nice. E 'lighter weight, excellent image quality and fast operation. I could not much more (and perhaps the body is like Sony, Pentax ask, and Olympus) cameras.

I laugh at what they call "entry level" DSLR. The superior quality of the images of $ 1300 Canon 40D semi-professional model. The more expensive models include features that plants tend to be small. I believe that many "professional" image with a 4x5 "camera. 1 I-frame-per-15 minutes with a large format camera. Yet people seem XSI 3, 5 frames per second which makes entry-level?" The photographers need, nothing more. Yes, if you are a professional wildlife photographer and sportsman, you want to upgrade. If not, then this device is, you must meet your needs and more.

www.slrdigitalrebel.com


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: