Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to the roots! Finally! With the EOS 20 D digital slr rebel

It is indeed a richer amount in the account when suddenly missing, if you look at the EOS 20D + EF-S 17-85 + various accessories anschafft. The EOS (this value because I had heart palpitations before shooting so no picture yet)?


Personally, I've been doing all with the Olympus C 750 UZ very good experiences. But after two years of use, I had exhausted the possibilities, and I always longed for more after that, finally making into the realm snapshot (zBrennende children) and sports photos without having to get lucky.

I have looked at before buying again, the Olympus C 8080 Widezoom - but even there minutes I had to. 1 seconds to wait until the object was finally brought into focus.

Not so the EOS. In a split second, the object is focused and sometimes just 3 to 4 shots gespeichtert on the map) (with 8 million pixels.
ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE

Image quality: If the menu system and each program has been understood, the recordings are a stunner. Especially in the 17er setting can be quite capture new perspectives.
Very good is also that you can manipulate the image brightness quickly and easily.

Focus: The multiple measurements on most shots is a stunner, but sometimes enjoy with caution. But then it just displays the AF and focus manually.

Size and Weight: What I'll like on many occasions certainly not as good, the weight and size of the camera. Here I had gotten used to the smaller Olympus, even when skiing in times as short jacket pocket disappears, and thus is always there. Here's a backpack will be needed.
When pure photo shoot but it is better handled through this process and to blur.
It is very good in the hand.

Menu navigation:
For almost any change be brought about quickly, there is a separate button on the camera. The menu is simple and quick use of the thumb.
Battery: A spare battery is of course necessary, but I'm not sure I buy the battery grip, as the camera so that bigger and heavier and it is in my view is not needed because the battery really lasts long.

Handling on the PC: Here I find the menu - if connected via USB not optimal. Additionally, make the time to change the camera turns off by itself, otherwise the camera switches off during the image transfer. But I can read off the images directly from the card, it is no problem.

Prospects: Since I joined with the smaller Digikam after one year at the limits of feasibility, I have realized after only one day that it will take a long time to exhaust all possibilities with this camera.

Conclusion: This camera is a blast, and finally a digital SLR that is worth (back to previously unaffordable excluded) for the Canon sweep. (My first camera was the A1). If the electronics allows, I'll be able to take pictures with this camera certainly 10 to 15 years and is still testing the boundaries.


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: