Sunday, September 20, 2009

Entry-level camera with a professional

I explain the technical details, but I think the EOS 400D now, I have had since April 2007, shortly.

I take, pictures for several years and have acquired a few months ago, the EOS 400D.
I must say me am very critical when it comes to quality, especially sharpness.

Therefore I abstained Kitobjektiv stole a length of 50 mm f / 1,8 with fixed focal distance of the first attempts. E 'was followed by wide-angle and telephoto.

He probably already negative reports about the lack of exposure, lack of concentration or other high quality aspects, which are read in auto mode, too.
With my previous digital camera, have never shot in RAW mode.
This is the really digital SLR rebel camera, I think, more than ever before! Why is it for you as a high contrast, bright colors and the image should, in fact, at least, if you want the images of high quality A3 size.
Of course, we are able to produce automatically or programs covered, call image. To do this, try to remember all the camera settings. However they should also be aware that they live with compromises. Adequately addressed in the appropriate forums.

After more than 4000 photos and some photos in studio and outdoor space with the EOS 400D, I am convinced of the quality of this camera!
Play on creativity is incredibly fun. Who wants to learn to shoot properly and understand the interplay between exposure, aperture and depth of field is not only the camera is the ideal partner, but creative in the picture with the vengeance and high quality.
And if they can be developed mainly just 13x18 image, forgive me for that size, thanks to a 10.1-megapixel image sensor, and even more so they believe, points to 100%.

About EOS Integrated Cleaning System, which could not complain so far. Those who are responsible for care when changing lenses (eg the opening), always looking down, is done with the little 'dust or not. Commerce also provides the tools and equipment for cleaning the sensor, if necessary.

The viewfinder is more than sufficient for my needs. Anyone who has worked with the compact cameras that can tell the difference. It 'a blessing, because the object through the viewfinder when you take a camera to the meter away and make a song on the screen.
Speaking of the screen: beautiful and serene in the hot sun, but relatively difficult to detect. However the photos will be reviewed at home anyway. For more information about the image, you can track information about the histogram.

Precision 9-point autofocus, I went to the box single central node of the sensor. What is much clearer, and I am determined to sit down exactly where the sharpness.

If you have not photographed with large SLR cameras, then you can feel the size is probably very enjoyable. Not too big and too heavy. My hands are big enough and welcome the beautiful body and it's functioning. If desired, the handful of camera batteries has gained some 'bigger and easier to handle on this, apart from the long-term operations.

Battery life is very good. Contain over 350 photos with me. Since I have an external flash unit with its own power, I have the number of images in about even with the flash. The Longest Journey, is still photos from a second battery.

The sculpture of Teddy's certainly not as valuable as a container of aluminum. However I never bothered, as caution before Motodrone camera. Therefore, not necessarily spending more.

The included software, I cannot say anything because I did not. I prefer the different software or RAW converter in September

Conclusion: The success of a digital SLR rebel for beginners with professional photos with the goal always correct and should succeed.
Images from the camera should always be something on the PC, if possible. (They are now developing Labs!)

Tip: Do not give Kitobjektiv, the EF-S 18-55mm, if you expect quality! They prefer to go with the price of 50 mm fixed focal length and to hear once again (recording)!


Addendum August 2008:
-----------------------

Meanwhile, there are several downstream of Canon devices on the market. And the 400D is ironing "old."
Now I have about 10,000 photos with the camera, and I am still very happy. Suitable for beginners and enthusiasts. Only the lenses of their borders. It 'really a qualitative difference between them with the aim of the kit, or a lens or a high quality L-series lens will be photographed.
I have many photographs depicting the A3 can be created with the aim of "middle class", see where there is no noise or blur, sometimes I understand 100% - point of view.
With the little 'editing, photos of professional quality.

Conclusion: The camera now, buy low and invest in a lot of goals!


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: