Friday, September 25, 2009

digital SLR D90 vs D5000

Two months ago I had purchased the brand new Nikon D5000 in the kit with the 18-200 lens. I could then be difficult to decide between the D90 and D5000. Ultimately, the swivel screen was decisive. I had always regretted not my decision and was very happy with the new Nikon. Unfortunately she passed away in a fall from a height of 5 meters to the victims.

I Have now bought the Nikon D90 with the same lens. Now I can indecisive prospects who can not decide between the two models indicate some experiences:

Benefits of the D90 compared to D5000:
+ Better feel and solid processing + Worlds to better display (920,000 pixels) + Shoulder-touch display and additional + Much larger and better viewfinder + More professional Special Features + Slightly better noise performance + Better and faster handling + Longer battery life

Disadvantages compared to the D5000:

- Lack of automatic Distortion (I miss) - A little heavier and slightly larger (not everyone is a disadvantage) - Display information for newcomers less understandable
My suggestion: bring more photographic experience of the prospective customer, the more likely he will be happy with the D90. The more inexperienced newcomer will be able to make friends with the D5000, the user guide offers a lot of support.

I personally benefit especially from the much larger and more powerful the viewfinder of the D90. The folding screen, I strangely did not miss. The higher resolution screen of the D90 is so blickwinkelunabh?ngig that he is just as suitable for ?berkopfaufnahmen or photos from the frog's perspective.

Conclusion: Measured by the small price difference for the D90, the D5000 provides significantly more for your money.


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: