Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good replacement for my current equipment digital slr

I opted for the Nikon D60 including the Nikkor 18-105 mm lens as a cheap replacement for my existing equipment - and am more than satisfied. So far, I wore a somewhat dated D100, before another D1x and a heavy 70-200/2.8, a 85/1.8 and two other lenses around with me. The result: Professionally, I used almost exclusively an enclosure with the telephoto zoom, but after the latest, two hours on the sidelines of a football game did not hurt any of the neck. And in the private vacation we have always taken our little Knips crate, even when making a clearly inferior photos.

Now to the D60: Of course it can not compete with the little Nikon many setting of semi-professional and professional DSLRs. But it offers a similar current cutting-edge technology from Nikon's house for a pleasant price and excellent size and weight. I find it pleasant to have a handy DSLR in action - and surpasses the quality of the photos in my case, the predecessor of the cameras many times. I have now with my yield a rate of 70 to 80% good pictures - before it was maybe 50%.

The D60 is something for DSLR beginners - but also for people who have to (price-conscious investing in good technology) and may waive manchnmal overly flashy equipment. And the quality produces the DSLR camera is always preferable to a higher category, yet - and Others because of better usability in low light conditions, because of the possibility of changing lenses, and because of the setting away from the program mode.
A word to the 18-105s zoom: It has through the engine and its built-in image stabilizer weight, but offers me a great quality for a large focal range (equivalent to approximately 27-160 mm). It is a "Immerdrauf" - and I can finally travel with my DSLR in the practical little bag in the holiday ...

I would buy it again.


share on: facebook

Related Posts



0 comments: